For over 125 years, BERNINA has been passionately committed to the development of premium sewing and embroidery machines. With Swiss precision at the heart of everything we do, we insist on building our products with high-quality materials to guarantee high performance that lasts and lasts. The BERNINA 7 Series models offer a wealth of features that make sewing easier. Unique functions such as the semiautomatic threading system, the BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) and the remarkable, easy-to-use embroidery system with an especially large embroidery area and Smart Drive Technology (SDT) are a testament to our unwavering spirit of innovation. The BERNINA 7 Series is visually stunning with its sleek, superior design—because we concentrate on sophisticated technologies as well as setting new standards in product design.
- Speed control
- Sewing and embroidery speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Direct-selection buttons:
- Start/stop button
- Raise and lower presser foot
- Automatic thread cutter
- Reverse sewing
- BERNINA Dual Feed (Not available on the B 735)
- Semi-automatic threading
- Practical extension table included
- Integrated embroidery function
- Simply add the optional embroidery module with Smart Drive Technology (SDT) to the B 770 QE PLUS and B 735 to activate easy embroidery
- BERNINA Hook with 9 mm stitch width (5.5 mm on the B 735) sews precise stitches at faster speeds while quieter than ever.
- The extra-large bobbin holds up to 70% more thread than standard bobbins.
- A full 13-inch (330mm) extended freearm including 10 inches (254mm) of space to the right of the needle
- BERNINA Free Hand System
- Easy navigation on a centrally located 7-inch color touch screen
- BSR 3 Mode and Kickstart (B 770 QE PLUS) BSR 3 Mode allows you to set your stitch length to 2 and 4 stitches per inch for easy quilt basting.